Skip to content
Donor selection department
The main tasks of the department are:
- Medical registrars check a person who wants to be a donor for
- card file set aside from donation and fill out the donor card.
- The nurse measures the body temperature, gives the direction to
- screening for plasma donors.
- Physicians therapists conduct a medical examination of donors (skin examination,measuring blood pressure and pulse, auscultation of the lungs and heart),
- pre-test counseling in connection with the examination of donor blood at HIV, admitting to give blood and determine the dose of blood.Doctors conduct post-test counseling and provide oral and written
- Help to donors.
The only donor center:
- Maintains a card file for all donors who donated blood in all departments transfusiology of city hospitals and at the Blood Center.
- Conducts the card index of persons suspended from donation by absolute or temporary contraindication.
- Provides a telephone check on the database of all wishing to be donors for transfusiology departments.